Random musing: Yuna Kim, timeless elegance

Weren't there a time when you wish time to stand still? but time is only of essence.  Only if it could, what would you hold back in time?  Fortunately, there's videos we can come back to even if time moves on.  Just like the video above, Yuna is timeless elegence.

It is hard to believe that it has been a little over two years since the winter olympics in Vancouver, where the Queen shattered her own world records.  Two years later, Yuna has gotten even more graceful than ever before.  In her recent debut of "Someone Like You", she showed us another elegant side of her.   After all, she is still the Queen.

Coming soon :  The debut of Larry Kim

Comments

1. Avatar of Loveleeyuna Loveleeyuna says:

Ok @Gnij I wasn’t planning to bring that video to the front cause it was something I made randomly but since you requested for it, so I did. Actually, I didn’t really know what to post there so I made up a title for it. Hope it’s ok. In the next musing, I will say something about Larry Kim.

Two years for me since the Olympics went by so fast. Not sure if anyone feels like that. Time is gold for me. This year is the midpoint of the next winter Olympic. (I feel like it will fly quickly). Whose watching the summer Olympics in London?

Since then, I only recalled Yuna taking a vacation in Canada during the summer of 2010. I do sincerely hope that Yuna will get a long long vacation and also get her drivers license soon.

2. lovelee.. that video was beautiful.. thanks for making that.. Yuna looks so timeless there.. it was ethereal.. thank you!! :bow:

3. Avatar of Loveleeyuna Loveleeyuna says:

smittenbyYuna said:

lol @ the emoticon! :lol: :rofl:

4. Avatar of Loveleeyuna Loveleeyuna says:

smittenbyYuna said:

Thanks Smitten! You’ve helped me think of this new title of the post! So true, she is timeless.

5. Loveleeyuna said:

lol @ the emoticon! :lol: :rofl:

:dhole:

6. Avatar of gnij gnij says:

Thank you lovelee!! :clap: I think the slow replay of Someone Like You was one of the highlights from MBC live broadcast. how beautiful she is… normally, camera can’t capture her beautifulness fully… but this replay is very comforting. lovelee, thank you again for sharing the video with us. I love the retouched photos too. I am looking forward to your work on All of Me. :D :10:

7. Avatar of YunaBliss YunaBliss says:

This was, no doubt, one of the most beautiful performances ever :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

8. Avatar of Loveleeyuna Loveleeyuna says:

YunaBliss said:

Yunabliss, what day did you go? I bet being there beats any of the videos that we saw.

9. Avatar of Jorg
    Jorg
    says:

Thanks Lovelee for sharing these video, Yuna Kim has not lost its elegance, she remains the queen of figure skating :queenyuna: :bow: :drool:

10. Avatar of Loveleeyuna Loveleeyuna says:

Jorg said:

You are welcome Jorg. She has grown beautifully.

11. Avatar of Loveleeyuna Loveleeyuna says:

Timeless elegence gifs!

12. Her performance was absolutely breathtaking! :drool: :oops: Her elegence was definitely amazing. :yunanod: :yunaclap: Thanks for your beautiful vid Lovelee. :love:

13. Avatar of gnij gnij says:

more gifs :love:

14. Avatar of seano seano says:

@Loveleeyuna : I agree – time is gold. It made me think of your beautiful montage about Yuna having a fun, much needed weekend by the water, and her expressions of sadness when it had to end. That really hits home.

I’ll be tuning into the Summer Olympics. Although I don’t follow them nearly as closely as the Winter Games it’s still fun to check out and follow the assorted dramas that inevitably occur. I’m esp. blown away by the synchronized diving – so beautiful.

15. Avatar of Loveleeyuna Loveleeyuna says:

seano said:

@seano thank you for remembering that video. That video was my second or third time making montage so it was very sloppy work. I hope this coming summer Yuna will have a beautiful time in Korea and a nice vacation after her internship.

For London, I am mostly looking forward to synchronized diving also! (as a little kid, I was fascinated by those athletes and how synchronized they are, truly amazing!) I also like to watch diving, soccer, volleyball, swimming, and gymnastics. I don’t have any particular athlete I am rooting for. In 2008, I watched the opening ceremony and the Chinese were amazing. The birds nest was so cool. Then, I was rooting for the Chinese gymnastics team allthough I should be rooting for team USA. However, I did watch Micheal Phelp’s amazing victory. I hope to root for the Korean swimmer if he plans to return.

top bottom